Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, January 16, 2012

Rewrite Rewrite!

Thank you all for your great comments. I did send in my proposal last week and i don't expect to hear anything for awhile but I di make some drastic changes in my first three chapters. Now come the hard part, trying to incorporate all those changes into my manuscript.

I plan to send this manuscript to the Genesis Contest too. Which means I really need to get on the ball if I'm going to make that happen. So pray for me. It means I really have to cute down my time on the internet. I enjoy everyone's blogs but that can be so time consuming.

I am having a great time rewriting though it makes me feel like a real author. I realize that there is a good possibility I could be rejected. They say Help was turned down over seventy times so I don't have any unrealistic expectations. I do however pray for favor with the publishing company. I do believe that it is God's purpose for me to write and that His will will be done. I am anointed to write books and one of these days I will post that I have sold a book I know that in my heart.

God Bless everyone who reads my blog. May this be the best year you have ever had. Do expect blessing in your life? Expectation is the breeding ground for miracles. I expect miracles in my life and yours. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment