Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, January 13, 2012

Mountain Moving Faith

First I must apologize for not posting on Wednesday. My road trip with my daughter threw my whole week off. It was a lot of fun though. We live together but she is a manager at Runza and is not home much so we don't get to spend much time together.

I finished my book proposal and I sent it in yesterday. I need prayer, it was a big step for me, now sitting home patiently waiting for some word from the editor is mind-boggling. So my post today is something my Pastor preached on Sunday but something I really needed to hear.


God said Sunday in a word of knowledge; "Take the limits off of Me. This is not the time to back off. This is the time to Charge. You are well able to take the land, I have made away." I don't know if you believe in the gifts of the Spirit but they operate in my church and we need them. This really spoke to me. The publishing process is a giant to me. A giant I am not sure how to handle but God is able to take the little stones I have and kill my giant.

Mark 11: 23 & 24 say, Have faith in God. For assuredly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, be  removed and be cast into the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."

Doubt comes when you aren't convinced God will do it for you. You know he will do it for other but maybe not for me. Conviction changes everything. It changes what we say, what we hear, what we think and what we receive. What are you doing in your trials and tests? Is God willing to do things for you? Is it just for others?

No comments:

Post a Comment