Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, January 30, 2012

Polotics

We have all heard the quotation about not talking about religion or politics. I have spent a great deal of time talking about religion and now I'm going to give my two cents about politics.The Bible says that you can tell a christian by their love if that is the case we are in trouble because I don't see a Christan in the bunch.

I am ashamed of the way our candidates have acted. We don't need the opposing party to do anything, we are destroying our own people. What is that all about? I don't want to know about someone's past marriage, how someone cared for illegal immigrants, or any of the other things they are saying. I want to know how the candidates fell about abortion, do they believe it is okay to murder millions of babies every year? Will they give Planned Parenthood 357,000,000 dollars we don't have next year? I don't care if they give scholarships to illegal aliens how do they feel about prayers in the schools. How do they feel about allowing Moslem's to pray in the schools but won't let my child wear a shirt with Jesus picture on it? What do they feel about The pipeline that should go through, a pipeline that will give jobs to people that need them, a pipeline that has been rerouted to please the environmentalist and will be a blessing to every one. How do they feel about Israel? Do they believe we have the right to tell Israel they can't build in their capital city? Do they know that God blesses the people who bless Israel? Do they believe in spending like there is no tomorrow? I live on a budget. When I am out of money, I stop buying things, is that so hard to understand?Okay, I will stop now, sorry if I offending anyone, I'm just saying....

Where do you stand? I want a man of God in the white house. I want to live in One Nation Under God. I want to live in a Christian Nation. I want my representative to represent me and my beliefs. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Glenda:
    AMEN to all you said. It doesn't seem to take long for each hopeful to start 'digging dirt' about the others. Do those in the limelight know what the issues really are?

    ReplyDelete