Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Book Proposal

Well, I finished my book proposal and sent it to my bff. She works for the newspaper so she edited it for me. She sent it back covered with pencil marks. A real test to our friendship. lol It has taken my several days to get the thing rewritten. It is much better now, I know that. When I write I know exactly what it is suppose to say so sometimes I miss errors. Do you have that problem?

I sent it back to Cyndy so I can make sure it is just write. Now I have to make the changes on my manuscript so it will be perfect when she requests it.(Is that positive thinking or what?) I also want it ready to send to the Genesis Contest for ACFW. There is going to be a lot of changes so I am going to have to hustle. I would love to just sit back and do a jigsaw puzzle. It seems I have been a struggle to do the proposal when I had no clue how to do it.

So if you guys will lift me up in prayer I would greatly appreciate it. I don't know if this is my time or not but I am ready if God is ready.  I am concentrating on my relationship with God instead of pushing my work. God has given me the story and when the time is right it will all work. I know that published or nor published I will serve God with all my might.

No comments:

Post a Comment