Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cowboy by Staci Stallings

My book review today is on the first book in The Harmony Series, Cowboy by Staci Stallings. I really enjoyed this book, so many authors are afraid to have miracles take place in their work. I loved Timothy's salvation segment, where Staci used angels and miracles to get him through locked doors led him to where he could meet with God. It was awesome. I live in a world of miracles so it's nice to see it in others work. I enjoyed the characters although I must admit to think Beth was a fool through part of the story. As a divorced woman over the age of sixty I know the most important thing in this world is love and when you are able to find it you must grasp it no matter what the cost. God has made us to love.

Beth McCasland is a young widow with a small child, Kenzi. She was struggling just to make ends meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment