Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, April 22, 2013

On Vacation!

Today my blog will be different because I am on Vacation!!! Can everyone say Wohoo!!

I live with my daughter and her family, I'm sure I have told you that, right? It was just Kellie (my daughter) her husband Scott, and my granddaughter, Schanae. Recently Jeremy moved back home and he brought his girlfriend and her little girl. (they are engaged and are trying to save up for a house and the wedding.  So about a monthe ago Paul and his girlfriend moved back home. They also are engaged and are expecting their first child in three or four weeks, backwards but we love them anyway.

So everyone is working but Scott and me. Scott is disabled, almost blind, hardly able to walk, and in poor health, so guess who takes care of the house, oh and I forgot to mention that they brought dogs with them. So I do the laundry, make the meals, keep the house and I also get to walk the dogs. (did I mention I hate dogs?)

We live in a fairly small house. It's a government house and has inspections at regular intervals. They just pasted a new law that when you have dogs you can't just put them on a chain, you must put them on a leash and stay out there with them. They cannot be left unattended. One of them is a pitt bull cross that is bigger than I am. Can you picture me walking this dog? He is still just a puppy.

Harmony is twenty months old and is at an age where she is into everything, and I get to babysit while her mom and dad works. I love her to pieces but there is a reason women my age don't have children, just sayin...

My Spiritual daughter, Cassey, took pity on me and came and kidnapped me. Can you say Praise The Lord!!! I'm having a wonderful time. She has a little apartment and I am totally alone. She comes and gets me for lunch and then again for supper. We spend time together in the evening. It has been wonderful. I go to bed at night and there are no babies crying. I get up in the morning and there is no sink and counter full of dirty dishes. I can walk through the kitchen and not have mounds of dirty clothes and muddy footprints from the boys when they get off work. I don't know if I ever want to go back.

I do love my family and I will go back but it is wonderful to rest up a little. God bless you all and I will talk to you on Wednesday. Right now I'm going to write for awhile. I haven't been able to do that for months. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment