Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Holiday to the Atheists

Today I wish Happy Holiday to all those atheists out there. I am sure there are not many who follow my blog but I do have a few relatives who say they are. So today I wish to speak blessings on you. In Psalms 14: 1 it says (Amplified) The (empty-headed) fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds; there is none that does good or right.

It is hard for me to think of any one being able to look at the glory of our world and not see Gods hand in it. The heavens declare God Glory! We are amazing creatures, how could that happen by accident? Has anything wonderful happened by just throwing things together? Have you ever tried to make a cake or biscuits by just throwing things together? It doesn't work! Why could anyone think that the big bang made something beautiful out of chaos. Even if that once had happened how could the beauty continue all around us.

Spring has come upon us and even though I can't see them right now, I know that within the next few weeks the leaves will turn green, the grass will turn green, and green leaves will sprout everywhere. Have you ever considered the leaves? How can there possibly be that many shades of green? How can each leaf and every petal can be totally different and yet fit together perfectly? How wondrous is spring and how wondrous that it comes back every year to bring hope to each of us. To tell us how great is our God!

So those who don't believe or won't, I will continue to pray for you. I pray your holiday is everything you hope for or are you allowed to hope for there is really no hope if there is no God. I will pray that God will open your eyes. God bless you 

No comments:

Post a Comment