Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

God's Magnificent Beanfield by Don Bowlin

My book review today is on God's Magnificent Beanfield by Don Bowlin. I was sent this book to read and review. I was not told what to review just to be honest, so the words are my own. I loved the story line. I do think there was a lot more information than we needed. The first of the story was slow and full of facts about all the past generations of the Kelly family. It was very well written though so I had to find out what was going on. The main characters were believable and I liked them, I actually think I might know them.

John Kelly and his family witness a miracle. A freak storm with a half rainbow. The rainbow pointed to the center of one of John's fields. Less than a year later a second storm appeared. the same stunning rainbow pointing to the same bean field. John and his family knew there life would never bee the same. The story is a family's journey in finding God's will and His message, following where that led them, and how it affected the people around them.

I'm not sure if there really would be that much interest in a religious artifact, especially in the white house. I'm not sure our present president would be impressed. I would like to think that it could happen though. At one point, I thought what could they possibly find that would be that impressive? But it was handled really well.

As I said before it was an awe-inspiring story. I know you will enjoy reading it. Don's faith is interwoven throughout the whole book and it changed the lives of each person in the story, I really like that. This book is published by West Bow Press and is available on Amazon. God bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment