Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Finding God in the Details

January 25 I wrote on how the devil attacked me. That next Sunday I got up and told the congregation about the attack and how I didn't care I would praise God forever. Monday my eighteen month old great grand daughter pushed the buttons on the microwave and it caught on fire.(Scared Scott to no end) I honestly didn't know anything about it until the next morning. When Kellie and I heard about it we both broke out laughing. Wednesday night at church my pastor asked me how things were going and Kellie and I laughed and told him about the microwave. One of the girls told me we should pray for a new kitchen but I told her we were praying for a new house instead. We all agreed.

So today is an update. God is so good. We now have a new microwave, it was a gift! Scott was able to fix the dryer and it works fine! I had posted that I would like to find a dish washer a lady called me and told me if I could wait until Saturday I could have hers, a free gift, and they would bring it over for me. Is that cool or what? I am so Blessed! Praise God!

I am now taking a class by Dave Ramsey, Financial Peace University. I am loving the class. We just finished our third class. I managed to fill out my first budget and put it into action. I love the class. Dave is so funny but so anointed to teach. It has helped me so much and I have grown so much in only three weeks. I am really excited about the next six weeks. I live on Social Security, so funds are very limited but doing things God's way really does help. I recommend the course, you will love it. God is a great God and I love serving Him. God bless you all.

1 comment: