Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, October 8, 2012

Prosperity

Prosperity one of God's benefits. Many don't realize that the Greek word for Salvation means a lot more than just saving your soul. Yes, it is true that salvation means your spirit is reborn. God Spirit moves inside of us and we a truly saved. He leads us, teaches us, and guides us in the way we are to go but there is so much more to it.

We have divine health. Imagine Jesus bore the stripes on His back just so I could be healed and made whole, but He did more than even that. He bore the blows on His face and His body when they struck Him. He bore the crown of thorns being pushed into His head and He even bore them pulling out His beard, all for me that I might be healed. If that doesn't prove to me that He wants me healed and whole then I must have a screw loose.

Prosperity is also a part of the package. Jesus allowed Himself to be nailed to a tree that we may be redeemed from the curse of the law. Galatians 3:13-14 says Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree") that the Blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

I have the Blessing of Abraham, it is the same Blessing God gave Adam. It was actually the first words Adam and Eve heard. Genesis 1:28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them,"be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and every living thing that moves on the earth. That was Gods main intention, and He hasn't changed His mind. He still wants us to have that same Blessing. We have the Garden of Eden on the inside of us just waiting to be let out to bless everything and everyone around us. It is the same Blessing that Moses and Aaron had, the same Blessing Kind David and Solomon had. Jesus died that I can have that same Blessing.

I am redeemed from the curse of poverty, I am redeemed from lack, I am redeemed from not enough, I am redeemed from living pay-check to pay-check. I don't know about you but to me and my family that is good news. I pray God blesses you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment