Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, October 19, 2012

Christian Fiction Book Reviews

I joined the Christian Fiction Book Reviews web site yesterday. They are having a contest for a new Kindle Fire which I would love to win. To find out more about the contest you can goon facebook at:
www.facebook.com/ChristianFictionBookReviews or ChristianFictionBR@gmail.com. To win five extra chance we were asked to put information on our blogs. I would have put the information on my blog even with out the five extra chances. I love book reviews, in case you haven't noticed that already.

I have spent the last few months doing my own reviews on the books that I have been privileged to read. I hope that in doing reviews I will be able to help fellow writers and readers. With so much fiction out there it is hard to know what to invest your money in. I hope to encourage reader to run out and get a good book but not only that to try some new authors.

My daughter and I have limited funds for books and so we have books by the authors we have come to love. It has only been recently that I have started reading new author. I have relied on other peoples reviews to purchase those new author books. So far I have been bless by the choices I have made. I hope that you will broaden your reading list and enjoy a few new authors. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment