Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, May 11, 2012

Quiet Time

I know a lot of you have issues about finding a quiet time to write, so do I. I live with my daughter and her family. There are six adults in our household. It is a small house and there is not room for me to have my own space. I have my own room of course but it is tiny and doesn't have room for me to work. The kitchen is a small room and always being used.(it is also the laundry room) so I end up sitting in a recliner in the living room. My son-in-law is disabled and I help care for him. He is unable to sleep most nights and spends a lot of his time in his recliner watching TV. I try to block out what he watches but it can really be difficult.

My two grandson went to Arizona to their best friends graduation. This morning I got up early. The only one stirring is my seventeen year old granddaughter. She is getting ready for school. I have already prayed and spent time with God. I have a load of close in the washer and a load of dishes running and now I am going to sit here in this glorious quiet and write. I tell you that right this minute is wondrous. Life doesn't get any better.

God bless you all. Happy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment