Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, May 4, 2012

Another Step Forward

I finished another step forward yesterday. I have received the critiques for my book Hidden Memories. Yesterday I finished rewriting my first chapter. I really like the changes, it helped a lot. My only problem now is that all the critiques I have had have been on my first chapter. Now I need to figure out what to do with the other twenty-two chapters.

My critiques said I had talent and a gift from God. I have been studying dialogue so hopefully that will help me. I have been discouraged not knowing where to go after I finished the rewrite of the first chapter. I had been so happy with it after my last rewrite but the judges still found many problems. I really need to find a critique group but I don't know any other writers around here.

I tend to get frustrated because I have all these stories running through my head. I can't sit down and just pour them out because I have to keep going over the stories I all ready have written. I wonder some times if I can ever get it to the place where the judges, agents, or publishers will like it.

Am I the only one who struggles with these things? God has totally blessed me, I pray I am able to put that down on paper. (my computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment