Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Garden

Sorry I missed yesterday. We spent the whole day putting in a vegetable garden. We didn't have one last year but did the year before. I was unable to help put it in then but this year I spent the whole day out there. Praise God! We planted several rows of sweet corn, tomatoes, peppers, green beans, peas, beets, squash(2 kinds), carrots, and red onions. I can't wait until they are ready. I have eating the vegetables you get at the store, you never know what they are sprayed with.

Today there is not a place on my body that doesn't hurt. I could hardly get out of my bed. I also got sunburned, I'm a red head and tend to burn easily. So I can hardly bear to wear any clothes. It will be worth it though when we are eating all those good veggies. The Bible says that Blessed is the fruit of my ground so I know our garden will be great.

God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment