Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, March 5, 2012

Friend

Psalms 55:17 says Evening and morning, and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, and He shall hear my voice. Developing my friendship with God is the same as developing a friendship with another person. It takes time and energy. You can always be as close to God as you want to be; it depends on what you are willing to invest in your relationship with Him. I encourage you to get to know Him by spending time in prayer and in the Bible. As you walk with Him day by day your friendship will deepen. You will come to the place where you know His heart and His will for your life.

Trust Him, it is the sweetest thing in the world to know that God is in charge and He wants only good things in your life. Yes bad things happen to good people but when you walk in His presence He will lead you around those bad things or He will lift you up and carry you through it. There is no doubt in my mind, God has a plan for my life and it is good. He has seen me through so many hard things and I have become much stronger for it but there have also been so many things that He kept me from tragedy and held me in the  palm of His hand.

I love the Lord and His mercy endures forever. God is so good. I just can't imagine life any other way to live. How about you, can you face these end times with out Him? The Bible says men hearts will die from fear but we can have total peace. Do you know God? He is my best friend and I would love to introduce you to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment