Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Journey Continues

I sent out another copy of my manuscript today to The Frasier Contest by Sue Anne Warren. It is said to give you the most feedback of any of the contest. I have my entry in to the Genesis Contest with ACFW too, and I still haven't heard from my book proposal.

I have finished rewriting Hidden Memories so I am going to go back to my last manuscript and rewrite that one.
I had entered it in the GOTCHA Contest with it and now have the critique so I am going to go back and work on it. I hate the rewrite thing I would much rather be starting a new book. I have a new story that keeps spinning in my head. It wants to be written.

Being unable to just sit down and write my heart out is a really big frustration. I hate not having the time to write when the words hit. What about you? Do you have all the time you need to write when the urge hits you?

No comments:

Post a Comment