Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, February 17, 2012

Book Review

I just finished the book The Pawn by Steven James. I loved this book. I know my daughter wouldn't read it. (there was too much violence and it was to graphic for her) I loved his characters, most were extremely intelligent and efficient at what they did. Dr Bowers was an authority on serial killers and worked crime scene in a different way than most. His serial killers were believable. He explained why they were the way they were. I loved his step daughter. My own granddaughter is seventeen and Tessa was a lot like her, very real. He didn't deal with the woman's mind much but his women were strong, capable, and intelligent. I liked that. I will have to down load the next book in his series.

I was reading this book to exercise with each morning. It worked really well for me as it was fast paced. Finally yesterday I couldn't stand it any longer and had to sit down and finish it.

As I said before it is very violent and graphic so beware but the story is excellent. I really look forward to reading more of his books. Thank you Steven James.

No comments:

Post a Comment