Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Winter is Here

Well it is February and we finally have winter. Last week I wrote that I had to make a quick trip to Kearney because a blizzard was coming. The day I went to Kearney it was almost sixty degrees out side. We never did get the blizzard. (Okay, so I prayed it would go around us or just rain.) That was last Thursday, it rained all day Friday but we did receive three or four inches on Saturday but the temp was fairly warm. Sunday was nice and most of the snow melted. Monday was bitter cold and snowed some but not much. Yesterday was bitter cold and snow off and on all day. Today is bitter cold and is spitting snow again, so I think maybe this is are winter. I heard on the weather it is supposed to be in the fifties by Saturday. So I guess this is it. Praise God!

The world has become a strange place to live. Yesterday I watched the 700 club and they were talking about how Europe and Asia are having the worst winter they have had in years. Some people blame it on Global Cooling and some people are still blaming it on Global Warming. All in all no one knows what is going on with this world.

I do know that this world can fall apart but God has a plan. He told me so. 'He has a plan for us, a plan for good and not for evil to give us a hope and a future.' I plan to live long and prosper, that is God plan for me and even if I never am published, I know He loves me and is watching over me. He has my back.

My prayer for you today is that you trust the Lord with all your might and not fall into fear. God is good and His mercy endures forever. God Bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. Glenda:
    Good thoughts. Last year at this time we had received 36.5 inches of snow. Yesterday evening the weather man on TV told us we had 6.5 inches so far this winter. We got maybe 2 inches early this morning.

    ReplyDelete