Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, February 10, 2012

God Is Good All The Time

Today I come to you brokenhearted.

 Last night I let my seventeen year old play on my kindle fire. She was playing some cartoon game she downloaded. It locked up on her. We couldn't get it too do anything so finally she just left it on and went to bed.
This morning when I got up the screen was cracked. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I tried to praise God even though I couldn't get it to work at all. I never expected one to begin with and it had been such a blessing to me.

I called Amazon and the lady told me because it was cracked I would have to pay. The warranty wouldn't cover a crack in the screen. It would only cost a hundred dollars to replace it. I guess that is better than the two hundred they normally cost. The only reason I have one is that my grand kids bought it for me for Christmas. I have so many books I have ordered and can't replace. I live on Social Security so replacing it would be very difficult. I told the lady I would have to think about it. I had to take my daughter to work. Kellie told me they would help me replace it but i got angry at the devil for trying to steal my kindle. So Kellie and I prayed and took authority over the devil and told him he owed me seven kindles now. The Bible does say if you catch a thief he has to pay you back seven fold. I gave God praise that at least he didn't treat me like I was trying to steal from him personally like the other lady. He couldn't help me. He did tell me that it would depend on the person that I talked to if I had to pay. The man was wonderful and I pray blessing on him.

The next man I talked to asked me about what happened and then what the crack looked like. He too was very sweet. I have a new Kindle Fire arriving on Tuesday and it didn't cost me anything.God is good. I am still praising God.

When I got home I called Amazon to tell them to send me the replacement. I got a hold of a wonderful man who actually spoke English. He asked me about the crack and told me he would see what he could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment