Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Genesis Contest

My next step on my journey is the Genesis Contest. I have been rewriting one of my manuscripts for my book proposal(no I haven't Heard anything from them, not even a we received it) when they told us about the Genesis Contest. I had also just received some critiques on my manuscript from the GOTCHA Contest. So I have been rewriting like mad to try to get it ready for this contest. I sent it in yesterday, YEAH!!!

It is a big relief to have it sent out. They suggested you have it in by the fifteenth. Now I have given the whole manuscript to my best friend to edit. Cyndy works for the newspaper here in town and was once a policewoman so she helps me in many ways. I want the police scenes and evidence to be correct. So now I can sit back and take a deep breath. There are so many thing I have let slide for the last few weeks.

A good friend of my son-in-law wants to do a web site for me and put one of my books on sale as an ebook. My grandson wants to do the art work. What do you think? Is it doable or will it cause me problems later on? I am not sure what to think. I do have a book(my first book) that is my own personal testimony. Although I have change some things in it. I haven't really done much to the original manuscript. I thought about letting the play with that book and seeing what they could do. What do you advise?

No comments:

Post a Comment