Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hidden Memories

I wrote about my fist book that was more or less my testimony with a happily ever after end.  My life has been a happy one I just never had the opportunity to remarry and start over. I did have a few proposals just not from a man of God. I am still waiting for God to Bring that man into my life. I think there can still be romance even after age sixty five.


My second book is about a woman who had been badly abused. Her final straw had been the loss of her unborn child. She received help from a center for abused women and children.  She though she had found a wonderful place to hide, Central Nebraska.  Who would look for her there?

Jeanie witnesses a murder when she was out running in a small wooded area.  She does what she has become so good at, she runs. She catches her foot on a root and falls receiving a severe head injury. The trauma to her brain causes memory loss but the killer doesn't believe her.

The county sheriff does everything in his power to keep her safe and find the killer. The story makes national news. Now she has two killers on her back, one she knows and one she can't remember.  Can Sheriff Michael Brown keep her safe?  Can he find the killers before they find Jeanie? Can he keep his heart safe from this intriguing woman or is God drawing them together?

I hope that someday you will all get to read it. I loved this story so much I had to write a third story bringing two of my characters together. I just fell in love with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment