Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, November 4, 2011

Blogging

This morning I was awakened early.  I couldn't get back to sleep so I went through my devotions and prayers. I finished early and have been on line ever since.

The posts that I have read today have been a great source of encouragement.  I hope that someday I will be published and be able to help others with wisdom and encouragement.  You don't know how much your posts have meant to me.

I have only been reading blogs and emails since July when I met two wonderful published authors. I had about given up on writing because I didn't know where to go from there.  They gave me names and email address.  They encourage me to keep going, to learn and to grow.  Thank you Marti Pieper and Jennie B. Jones.

I really have learned a lot and really are awed by you all.  I can't thank you enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment