Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, September 19, 2011

Trust

I know your thinking 'What does trust have to do with writing?' My answer is everything.

Today I had to go to Ord to get my son-in-law's medication. It is a beautiful day for a road trip. Ord is about fifty miles from Broken Bow so round trip takes a couple of hours. Today it was just me and God and it was awesome. I don't seem to get as much alone time with Him as I need but today was wonderful. It is harvest time in Nebraska. The fields are golden and the trees are changing colors.  God does some of His best work in the fall. Seed time and harvest is God's idea, how great is that.  God assured me the whole trip that it is harvest time.  All I have to do is trust. I am a giver now it is time to harvest.

Last week was really a hard one. I felt like I was attacked everywhere I turned.  God had really been blessing me so I should have been ready to be attacked but I was ambushed. God is good and I am well and life looks much better.  All I have to do is trust in God, He is in control and his timing is right on.

I'm not sure about what is coming in the future but I know that God and I can handle it. I also know that I will probably write about it in the near future.  God is good and His mercy endures for ever.

Do you have trust issues?  Are you able to sit back and watch God move or are you always trying to take control?

No comments:

Post a Comment