Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, September 16, 2011

Next Step

This has been an unusual week.  I have been hit with several unforeseen events because of that I will be unable to go to the conference.  I am truly heartbroken not to get to go.  Alas there will be other conferences and life goes on.
My youngest daughter was bipolar and throughout most of her thirty-four years she would take one step forward and then take two steps back.  That is how I feel today.  Maybe it is only two steps forward and one step back but I don't seem to be going any where.
My daughter went to be with Jesus in May and is no longer struggling with her race but she has taught me a lot. God is good and His mercy endures forever.  No matter how things look or feels He is right there with us. Some times He holds my hands, sometimes He gives me a shoulder to cry on, and some times he picks me up and carries me but I always know He is there.  God is good all the time.
I hope this is an encouragement to you and helps you with your journey.
Do you ever feel like you go one step forward and two steps back?
Do you ever feel like you can't go on?
Is what God is asking you to do so big you are overwhelmed?

No comments:

Post a Comment