Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Badge

I have had several questions and comments on my badge that I posted on my blog and on my facebook page.  So I will explain it to you today.

I recently went on a mission trip to Quito Ecuador. On that mission trip there were two wonderful ladies that are published writers. They took me under their wings and they have helped me a great deal.  One of their first suggestions was to join a writer's group. I took their advice and joined ACFW.  I am very new in that group and they have just recently started a new contest.  The contest is for new members that have just recently put the end on a manuscript. You can send in your finished manuscript and it will be entered into the contest. There will be a winner next year and the price will be a trip to the conference.  I sent in my latest manuscript, 'Little Girl Taken' and they awarded my The End Badge to place where ever I want.  I love the badge and I am happy to answer your questions.  God is so good and His mercy endures forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment