Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Timing

My post today is about timing.  God's timing is so much different than mine.  I have spent years trying to figure it out how and I am now closer to understanding than I was years ago. I do know that God wants to be involved in my day to day walk.  I have found that nothing is more important than having a real relationship with Almighty God.

I have been divorced forever. I don't date and haven't for over 35 years. Years ago I took God as my husband. Isaiah 54:4 'For thy Maker is thy husband, the Lord of Host is His name; my Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth'  This was the scriptures I have stood on for all of these years. This summer on July 7 I went through an actual wedding ceremony in Quito Ecuador so after all those years I now have a wedding ring ( sliver coated nail) and a marriage certificate.  Even though I have considered God my husband all the years that ring I wear every day and that certificate have brought me to a new level of relationship. It was a timing thing, I might not understand it all but i know it is true.

Tomorrow the writing conference will start with out me. I really thought I was to be there but now I know that was not what God had in mind. I also know that what God has in mind will be far greater than I can imagine.  God's timing is everything.  God is good and His mercy endures forever.

God's blessing to all the published and would be published authors as they learn and grow in St. Louis. My spirit goes out to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment