Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, May 12, 2014

The Election

Today I get to go down to the Courthouse and work for the Election Board for Custer County. I hand out the booths to those in charge of our districts. It will be a long hard day, then tomorrow I get to go and put them back when they bring them in after the election. Sometimes that's harder because they all come in about the same time and I have to keep track of them as they come in. Plus I can't start until the election is closed so I start late.

As a Christian, it is my duty to be involved. We as Christians have stood back and kept away of all the corruption in politics and now look what has happened to our beloved country. To hear one of our own leaders declare this is an Islam nation, is horrific. To hear some states are actually adopting Shyria Law instead of our own constitution. People we must wake up and take our nation back.

This country was built by God's law and principles. It is the only nation that was built to God's glory. They came here to serve God. We are the Nation that have sent men and women out to evangelize the world. We spend billion to help other nations No other nation does that. I know that God isn't going to allow us to fall by the way side. We must do all we can to bring this nation back to God.

NOW GET OUT THERE AND VOTE! You don't have the right to complain about our nation if we don't get out there and vote. If you don't know who to vote for ask God. He knows them intimately.
God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment