Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Survive the Night by Vicki Hinze

I usually only write three blogs a week but I've been trying to catch up on book reviews so today I'm writing one on one of the books I just finished. Survive the Night is a Love Inspired Suspense in the Lost Inc. Series, October Issue. Vicki has done a great job with this book.

Della Jackson is a broken spirit. She has lost everything and is trying to make a new life for herself but her past won't leave her alone. I love Della, she's lost her son, her husband, her faith, and a job she loved. She is stronger than she thinks. She struggles to go on and not let anyone close but God has other plans.

Paul Mason is doing everything in his power to help Della heal but has allowed his heart to become involved. As Della's life is threatened and attempts against her are made, he struggles to help her without revealing how he feels about her.

I can't tell you about the end of the story but I can say I love how Vicki leaves you hanging. I can't wait for the next installment. I hope you run out and get a copy. You can find out more about Vicki's books by going to vickihinze.com. God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment