Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, August 20, 2012

Standing Guard by Valerie Hansen

I'm doing a book review on Standing Guard, one of the Defenders Series, by Valerie Hansen. This is one of the Love Inspired Suspense books. I don't know about you but I love Valerie's books, this was no exception. Her characters are so real and her stories are full of action and suspense.

Lindy is a young widow with a small son. They had both been kidnapped and in an attempt to free them her husband was killed and she was injured. Hoping to put all that behind her, she tries to move forward with their lives. A break in to her home causes a series of events to shatter her illusion of peace and healing for her and her son.

Thad, an ex-marine, in a godincident is thrown into their lives. Thad is also trying to heal and find peace. these two people are thrown into unusal situations trying to find who is out to destroy her.

I really enjoyed this book. It is a fast paced, action filled, heart moving story. I know that all of you will enjoy reading this book. I coldn't put it down. I hope you will get the book and enjoy it as much as I did. You may find it at www.valeriehansen.com. You can also get it through Love Inspired.

I love sharing the books I read. I hope you enjoy them also. God bless each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment