Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Today is Halloween and I am so glad it is almost over. I hate giving the devil any credit at all and this whole holiday is just that. It glorifies the evil in this world. Most people don't believe there is a devil but they will let the precious babies dress up to be him. How lame is that? He has come into this world to kill, steal, and destroy, why would anyone glorify that? Jesus came to give us life and that more abundantly. We need to be celebrating that not someone who is trying to destroy our kids, our marriages, and our homes.  No wonder this world is going down the tubes. Kids can celebrate Halloween, talk about the devil and witches, dress like them but can't mention the name of Jesus without being thrown out.  What has our world come to?  When are we going to stand up and be the men and women of God He created us to be?  We were created to love God. Our nation was created to worship God.  God created Israel to be His people. He just wanted them to love Him but our nation came to existence so that we could worship Him. That is all the people who first came to our world wanted.  A place they could worship God and honor Him. How glorious that was and God will never forget that but we have. We need to get back to our roots.  We need to worship Him and bring Him back to our schools, back to our courts, and back to our government.

Glory to God! I will worship Him with all of my might and with all of my being! He is the Lord of all!  Thank you Father for loving me so much you sent your Son to die for me.  Thank you Jesus for loving me so much you died for me. Thank you Holy Spirit for loving me so much that You came to be my leader, my teacher, mu helper, my guide, and my comforter. I just want to praise you for all you have done for me. Glory! Glory!
Glory!

What about you? Choose today who you will serve life or death?  Choose life!

No comments:

Post a Comment