Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, October 21, 2011

Grace

I am still going to talk about Grace.  It is only by grace that we have any faith at all.  Romans 12:6  'Having then gifts  differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them.'  God has given us all a gift of grace and because of that grace he has given us gifts to minister to the world.  There have been times when I wasn't sure what exactly my gifts were. How about you?  Do you know what your gifts are? Do you know how to use those gifts?

I do know I have the gift of helps. I absolutely love to help people. I had the honor of caring for my mother when she was unable to care for herself after my father died. She had Alzheimer's and in the last years knew nothing.  I have worked as a nurse's aide in the rest homes. I worked with the mentally retarded here in town and I have worked in food service.  I love working in the church and I am active in the mission ministry of my church. I recently went on a mission's trip to Ecuador and plan to go to Panama this coming year. I have ministered on the worship team, the sound board, and the computer to words of music on our screens. I love to decorate the church.   I am on two prayer teams. I just love to help.

I recently told you my testimony. It was only God's grace that helped me through it. Now it is God's grace that drives me to share that grace and love to the world.  It is now my honor to share what God can do in a fiction setting. I am thrilled He has called me to write for Him.  Whether anyone ever reads my books or not, it has been an honor to share the stories God has given me. I give God all the glory and all the honor.

How have you experienced God's grace?  What gifts have you been given?  How can you make a difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment