Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, October 8, 2018

No Turning Back by H.L. Wegley

My review today is on the romantic suspense, No Turning Back. This is the third book in the Witness Protection Series. I was ask to read this book I wasn't forced to write a review. I am writing a review because I liked the book and I know you are going to love it. I had never read any of Harry's books before but I do hope to read more of his work. This story is well written, fast paced, and action packed. Faith was woven through out the story. I really enjoyed it.
Elizabeth Alicia Sanchez stopped on the dusty trail. She was on a hiking  trip with several others in Big Bend National Park in Texas. She stopped to look at the other side of the river. It has been seven years since her world ended and she came to America to start over. She fought the memories of the horror she had lived through. "I love America" she sighed. "Me too." Said a the voice of man sitting next to her. She looked over to see the handsome face of a twenty something male. She got up and tried to catch up with the group but sprained her ankle. The man agreed to stay with her until they could get help. How could she trust this man? Any man for that matter.
Drew West  rescues Beth when she's injured. He leads her to a large rock by the river. She soaks her foot but soon they see several rafts coming down the river. As they get close Drew sees they are armed. He carries her to some brush to try to hide but there is no hiding from these men. Drew shoots two of the men but the head man was the head of the drug cartel that had killed Beth's family and he had every intention of killing Beth. After he found out that Drew injured his brother and Drew goes on to destroyed his knee the man was determined to kill Drew too.
These two broken soul take off for Drew's horse ranch in Oregon. With two drug cartel's chasing them. God has a plan for these two; a plan for a hope and a future. God has a plan for you too, a good plan and not for evil. You might not have a killer or drug lord after you but you do have an enemy that is out to steal, kill, and destroy you. He hates all mankind but Jesus says He came to give life and that more abundantly. Give Him your heart and watch Him move in your life. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i
    came to “return the favor”.I am trying to
    find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its
    ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually a great and useful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful info with us.
    Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments. I appreciate anyone that takes the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply wanted to construct a brief message to be able
    to thank you for all of the great steps you are giving out at
    this site. My long internet research has now been compensated with awesome points
    to write about with my close friends. I would assume that we readers actually are undoubtedly fortunate to exist in a good
    community with many perfect people with interesting tips.
    I feel very grateful to have used your entire
    site and look forward to many more fun minutes reading here.
    Thanks once more for everything.

    ReplyDelete