Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, January 15, 2016

Panama Never The Same Mission by Glenda Parker

My post today is a little different because I want you to know that I have a new book out. Panama Never the Same Mission. This is a short story about my opportunity to go on a mission trip in 2012. It is a work of nonfiction and I think it will truly bless you and show you  how God will work in your life. He only wants you to give Him a chance to work things out. God truly blessed this mission trip and I hope you enjoy the inside view of a mission trip and how awesome our God is.

Big World Venture; with Steve Goley and Susie Shellenberger sponsor a mission trip every year for teens. We leave at the end of June for two weeks. We have hundreds of teens come to minister to the people of the country we go to each year. They minister in a drama that reveals God plan of salvation.We have around a hundred leaders and leaders in training(College kids) to train and chaperon these kids. These leaders also get the privilege to pray and minister to the teens. This is an awesome opportunity and a scary responsibility.

This year we will be going to Haiti and I really want to go. All of the proceeds of my book will go to that trip. If you would be interested in going on one of these trips you can find the information at Big World Venture-Never the Same. The name is so true, You will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment