Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Calculated Risk by Heather Woodhaven

My book review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Calculated Risk. I believe this is the first book of Heather's I have read, I did enjoy it very much. It was well written and full of action. I liked her characters and how they dealt with each other. She wove faith throughout her story in a way that was meaningful. I'm sure you will enjoy this book. I look forward to her next book.

Victoria Hayes gave up her dream to join the FBI to become an accountant. A safe calculated job, no risk. She lost her first job when she found discrepancies in the accounts. Now it is happening again but she's smarter now she retrieves the data so she will have proof. Unfortunately someone burns down her home and Victoria barely escapes with her life. Not willing to give up she goes to her supervisor for help.

Jeff Tucker isn't sure about the whole thing but he does agree to take her to the office to retrieve a copy of the evidence she needs. When they enter the office Victoria's ID doesn't work, they are attacked and Jeff's car is blown up. So begins the adventure.

A journey of two dysfunctional people trying to find their way out of the horror surrounding them and into God's chosen plan for them. A great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment