Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, March 11, 2013

Prime Suspect by Virginia Smith

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to post on Friday. My grandson's dog chewed through the phone cord for the internet. We weren't aware that was the problem. We spent most of the weekend trying to figure out the problem.

My post today is on the Love Inspired Suspense Book, Prime Suspect, the third book in the Falsely Accused Series. The book was written by Virginia Smith. I really enjoyed this series. I hope there is such an agency like this one because people are falsely accused everyday. This book was very well written and I loved her characters. Caleb was one of the men I loved in the first book and then again in the second. I was thrilled to find out he was the main character in this book. Virginia did a great job with this one.

Darcie Wiley is making a new start. Her mother has recently died and left her alone. She finds letters in her mother's things. These letters could be from her father, they were only one line and appeared to have come with money. She contacts this man and he gives her a job. On her first day a man is killed. She hears puppies and wonders over to see them. She meets Caleb Buchanan by the pool, painting. They both go to see why the puppies are barking so much and discover the dead body.

The police decide that Darcie is the prime suspect. Caleb moves in to protect her. Darcie wants nothing to do with men and Caleb is so big and strong, trust is a difficult thing for her. Caleb has issues of his own, his one love ran off and left him so he is not going to go through that again. Thrown together they struggle to forget the past and trust each other and find out who the killer is. Dead bodies and attempts on her life follow them where ever they go.

I loved this book and I know you will too. Check out her facebook page www.facebook.com/ginny.p.smith.
God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment