Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, June 15, 2012

Two Weeks

Two weeks and we are leaving for Panama. Whoo Hoo! I can't wait. I have really been under attack this last month. Everything that could go wrong has. I have fought the devil about my health, my relationships, and my finances. It has seemed like a roller coaster ride. You just have to hang on and go with it.

June 1st was the day I was supposed to have all my finances. I didn't have it. I sent them a email and told them I couldn't go. I was totally heart broken. I know some of my friends and family think it just a fun trip or that I'm trying to be important, but it's not like that. When i thought I couldn't go I kept picturing the children and the people that might go to hell just because i couldn't raise enough money. I felt like I had failed God. I haven't been that devastated in a long time.

I finally got my self calmed down enough to read the email they sent back. They told me they had all ready sent bought my international plane ticket and had paid for the room and food. They told me not to panic but to ask my church for a loan or keep trying to get the money together. Since they I have received $750. I still don't have it all together but I'm getting closer. I know that God is giving me a second chance and that the money will be there. God is so good. I have my airplane tickets and I am ready to go. I can't wait to see what God is going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment