Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, June 25, 2012

Twin Peril by Laura Scott

Today I'm doing a book review on Twin Peril by Laura Scott. A month or so ago I wrote about how much I enjoyed the book Identity Crisis by Laura. A story about a woman who was in trouble and assumed her twin sister's identity. Unknown to her, her sister was also in trouble. She was attacked and was injured and lost her memory. I really enjoyed the book.

Twin Peril is about the other sister, Mallory Roth. Overhearing a murder plot she runs from her boyfriend. She runs to a small cabin in the in Wisconsin. She changes her name, her looks even how she veiws God. A man working for her boyfriend tracks her down at the same time a police detective does. He saves her life and helps her to escape. I really liked the book, it was action packed and kept you guessing what was going to happen next. Her characters were very intriguing and I was enjoyed getting to know them. I was really disappointed when the book was over and I wouldn't have a chance to connect with them again, but then the great thing about books is that you can always go back and read it again, right.

Thank you Laura for writing the stories that God has given you. I will enjoy reading your next book. God bless all of you for the time you take to read my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment