Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, June 18, 2012

God is Faithful

God is faithful, He never leaves us or forsakes us. His mercies are new every morning. I have grown so much in  the last few weeks. My faith has been doubled at least. It has been a painful process but I know that I am almost through and I already have the victory. God is so good all the time, and all the time God is good.

I am now in the process of getting all the last things together for my trip. It is now less than two weeks and time seems to be flying by. There is still a lot of things that must be done. It is such a glorious time. I am praying for each of the lives I will touch. I pray that their hearts are prepared for the Word and that they will be open to the Lord and miracles will take place, not only the people of Panama but also in the people who come to minister. I found out last year that these kids need a lot of ministry. I hope you will pray with me.

Yesterday our church went to a whole new level of praise and worship. God's presence was so strong that I could hardly stand. There were many words of knowledge and many were healed and set free. I am so thankful for what God is doing in our lives. I know the is suppose to be a recession, things are suppose to be bad but that isn't happening here. In my church their is a great awakening and God is moving in powerful ways. God is so good, He is ever faithful. I hope you know the God of your salvation. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment