Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, June 22, 2012

LOVE

My post today is LOVE. My dear sweet granddaughter, age seventeen and my wonderful Grandson, age twenty-four were messing around in our living room last night and they broke my computer screen. It was a little Toshiba laptop and now it is broken. All my books are on that computer in various forms of rewriting. I am not pleased with my grandchildren. They are old enough to know better. Jeremy, (my grandson) is letting me use his but I am having a great deal of trouble with it. He is at work and so I have no one to help me through all his security checks. A major frustration.

LOVE, my main subject today. All though they have caused me much grief in the last night and day, I do love them very much and I have forgiven them, Unlike God who not only forgives and forgets, I am having a hard time forgetting the mess they made of my life today. They will fix it but it will take some time and I am really frustrated about the whole thing. Praise God! God is still in control and I am very blessed. I guess I needed a vacation from my writing.

I will be leaving in just a week. We finally have our plane tickets, I have my insurance, and have bought most of the things I will need so it's almost time to pack. Wednesday the 27th will be my last post until July 18th. God bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment