Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Confusion

I received the critiques from the Frasier Contest. They didn't like my manuscript. I have several pages of what I did wrong and how they didn't like it. I hate that! It is my child! I hate it when you say anything against my kids. I was so discouraged. I know God told me to write. I know He gave me the story to write. I love my story. Several of my friends read it and loved it. I really wanted to just give up.

Finally after several days of having a pity party, I went to God. Why do we do that? Why don't we just go to Him when we first have problems? Why do we wait until we can't stand it anymore? He reminded me that I had just spent weeks in revising my story and what they didn't like were things that I had already changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment