Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

False Start by Meli Raine

My review today is on the Suspense Thriller, False Start. This is book three and the end of the series False. I reviewed the first two books and I again warn my regular viewers that this is not a Christian book. The book contains sex and profanity. I really liked the story line and I had to find out how it all ended.
This story is written in the first person but it changes back and forth from Lily to Duff. In this book they know who the man is who is trying to kill Lily but must find away to stay one step ahead of him. Mean while Duff (Sean) is still looking for his brother who was kidnapped as a child. Is he a part of the Stateless cell that is taking over the government?
This is a great read if you don't mind the language and the sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment