Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, February 17, 2020

False Hope by Meli Raine

My review today is on the Suspense Thriller, False Hope. This is the second book in the False Series. I really liked the first book and I have to tell you the whole concept of a woman trapped in her own body in a coma was intriguing to me. This second book is told in the first person of Seamus (Sean) McDuff, the body guard that is taking care of Lily. He knows that she knows who tried to kill her what he doesn't know is why she refuses to tell anyone. Suddenly he realizes who it is and it's even worse than he thought it could be. I really like the story line in this book but I was disappointed in the fact that their was sex in this book. Not only was their a graphic scene but it's all he seemed to think of. Plus this book was filled with profanity. These two things kept me from loving the book.
As a Christian Suspense author I know a really good story line doesn't need sex or profanity. As I said I liked the story but to those Christians who follow me I urge you to be cautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment