Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, January 19, 2015

Huckleberry Spring by Jennifer Beckstrand

My review today is on the fourth book in the Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill Series, Huckleberry Spring. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed this series. I laughed so hard through Emma's misadventures but then you end up crying in other parts. It is just an awesome series and this book I think is the funniest. I was thrilled when it came in the mail and now I can't wait until I get the next one. Jennifer you did it again.

Anna and Felty Helmuth are at it again. Anna has decided to bring her grandson and his ex-fiance` back together. They broke up nine months ago and Ben moved to Florida. Anna decided that Felty needed surgery, all he had to do is pick out one of the many brochures she has available.

Emma was accident prone, she knew that was why Ben had broke up with her but try as she could she couldn't get over the man. Having him return was heart breaking; seeing him all the time at the farm, having him help her in all her accidents, and then having him try to find her a husband it was more than she could take.

Ben was having some physical problems and to protect the love of his life he moves away from everything he loved and goes to Florida. When his Dawdi needs surgery he returns but is bound to protect Emma from even him.

You will laugh, you will cry, but this book will touch your heart. A great journey of love and trust in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment