Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, December 29, 2014

Navy Seal Noel by Liz Johnson

Welcome back to my blog. I hope you all had a great Christmas. I always love being with my family. All of my children were home but my son and his son and of course my daughter that lives in heaven. I missed them but it was good to have everyone else there. God has been really good to us, we had two weddings and a new baby girl added to the mix this year so we are getting to be quite a bunch.

My book review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Navy Seal Noel. This book is the third book in the Men Of Valor Series. I have loved this series I hope she continues the series. I enjoy Liz's work. This book is no exception; it is well written fast paced, and full of action. Her characters, although flawed are awesome. This book is very hard to put down.

Jessalynn McCoy is a scientist. She has spent years trying to come up with an antidote for a deadly toxin.  Now she has been abducted by a drug cartel and taken to their compound in Panama.  The leader of the cartel is determined to use the toxin to destroy the neighboring drug cartel that killed his brother. This leader is forcing her to prepare the toxin to be released inside of the compound but to do that will be certain death for anyone in the small country. She had only eight days to find a way out of this mess. Then suddenly help arrived but not what she had hoped for. The man, her best friend, who betrayed her years ago.

Navy Seal Will Gumble is called into a discreet meeting with his commander only to find out that the love of his life has been kidnapped along with a deadly toxin. His commander's daughter is being held captive in Panama. Will had left her years ago when his brother had proposed to her. He couldn't bear to see them married. He is asked to go in and rescue her but it will be an unofficial extraction. Can he go in an rescue her without loosing his heart again. Although his brother never married her, he knew he still loved her. He owed his brother everything and couldn't hurt him.

A story of betrayal, forgiveness, and a love that wouldn't die. A great journey of two people caught in a desperate situation. I know you'll love this book, you can purchase it at the address below. God bless you all.

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=journtopubli-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=037344639X&asins=037344639X&linkId=ONYZKVSTIMXIF7AA&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true">
</iframe>

1 comment:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I
    find It realky useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back
    and aid oyhers like you aided me.

    ReplyDelete