Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Wrangler's Inconvenient Wife by Lacy Williams

My book review today is on the Love Inspired Historical, The Wrangler's Inconvenient Wife. This book is the third book in the Wyoming Legacy Series. I enjoyed this book very much as I do all of Lacy's books. She writes great westerns, they are well written and quite humorous. I know you will enjoy this book.

Fran Morris poses as a underage orphan to get her and her sister out of a dangerous situation. A wealthy man has become obsessed with Emma and is following them. They have a train derailment some place in Wyoming. A cowboy comes to their rescue but it comes to light that she had deceived the orphanage and the head mistress of the orphans on the journey threatened to put her in jail. The cowboy agrees to marry Fran and take care of them. Fran doesn't have another way out so she agrees.

Edgar White was an orphan that had come to Wyoming on the orphan train himself. He and his brothers had been adopted and cared for by a wonderful man. Ed owed everything to his pa. He had decided he would never marry. He would care for his pa, the family, and the ranch; but could he do any less for this young girl. But she had lied to the mistress how could he ever trust the pretty young thing.

Ed's came to send cattle on the train to their buyer but with the train derailment he is forced to drive them across country. He takes the two girls to his home and leaves them with one of his brothers. Fran knows they are being followed so she and Emma hide in the chuck wagon. So begins their adventure. 

A great story full of action and adventure. You will love it. God bless you all, see you Friday.

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=journtopubli-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=0373282745&asins=0373282745&linkId=PLMVSHTXVZ623SPP&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true">
</iframe>

4 comments:

  1. Good day! I coupd have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some oof the post I realized it's new too me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I foiund itt and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed inn Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while buut I never seem to get there!
    Apreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you een boogging for?
    you made blogging lopok easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some
    help from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can igure things out pretty quick.
    I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete