Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, July 18, 2014

Kissed by a Cowboy by Lacy Williams

My book review today is An Inspy Kisses Novella, Kissed by a Cowboy. I really enjoyed this book. I live in Nebraska and Cowboys are everywhere. I was once very into Cowboys but now I'm saved an delivered from them but I do have a special place in my heart for them. If I could have a Christian one I'm sure I would have fallen hard. This is a cute love story, it's well written, and you will love the characters.

Haley Carson was a shy young girl that had been moved from place to place all her life. Finally in her senior year her aunt asked her to stay with her and not move on with her father. Her best friend, Katie (the only one she ever had) told her she had to go to prom. Katie would get her a date no matter what. The dated ended up being her older brother, a football star, and a good looking college man. Haley felt bad he was stuck with her but at the end of the night he had kissed her, a kiss she was never able to forget. Now years later she returns, her aunt is terminally ill. Haley's not that shy girl anymore but a self confident woman.

Maddox Michaels had been forced to leave college and go home. He now had the responsibility of the farm, his seriously injured brother Justin, and his orphaned niece Olivia. Not able to keep up with the cost of living, medical bills, and the mortgage he is forced to get a job on a harvesting crew. Haley calls to tell him Olivia had road her bike into town to go to the bank to get a loan but the bank was close. She brought his niece to her aunt's house. Maddox just got back from four days of working and was a mess, this was not how he wanted to see Haley again.

A journey of renewed love, restoration, and God's healing powers. I highly recommend this book. I love Lacy's work and I know you will too.   




<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=journtopubli-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00I7JK0FG&asins=B00I7JK0FG&linkId=VV6MEZC4AMMC4KQ5&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true">
</iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment