Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Dating Dance by Grace

My book review today is on the book The Dating Dance by Grace. Dancing through the fifties. I was asked to read and review this book, I have to say I was disappointed in this book. It is like a diary of
Grace and her friend's encounters with men at Country bars. Then she starts going to Tango lessons and Salsa bars. I have to tell you this brings back memories of where I was before I got saved. I remember going to these bars and leaving empty and alone. I thank God for picking me up out of the bars and setting me at the Kings table. I never am alone now. God's love fills those empty places in my heart. Asking Jesus into my heart took all that pain away.

Grace is divorced, the mother of two children. She decides to enter the dating scene again. Although after reading the book you do see that she really was dating all along, she just changed venues. I had to laugh at her lists of rules to start  the dating process.

I don't date at all but I have to tell you after reading this book I remember exactly why I quit. God bless you all and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment