Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, January 7, 2019

Amish Hideout by Maggie K. Black

My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Amish Hideout. This is the first book in the Amish Witness Protection Continuity Series. I guess most of my readers by now know I like the Amish stories and I really like suspense so when I get books that contain both I'm always thrilled. I really enjoy Maggie's books so I was happy to get this one. It is well written, action packed, and full of faith. You are going to love this one.
Computer expert Celeste Alexander has discovered the identity of a hacker that has been stealing money and causing turmoil all over. Now there is a price on her head. The US Marshal's have her at a safe house; it is broken into. The US Marshal assigned to her makes it into the house to rescue her but their escape is hindered when every where they go they are recorded on line and someone is trying to kidnap or kill her.
US Marshal Jonathan Mast is assigned to Celeste's case he soon realizes he is in over his head with her technology. Jonathan's only option is to take her off the grid. He takes her back to his old home in an Amish community. Can he keep her safe in this other world? Will he lose his heart?
A great journey of one who is solely into the technological age and one who barely knows how to turn on a computer. A master mind using all the technology he can get his hands on to spy on her and stop her work before she finds all the stolen money. God has a plan for these two, a plan for a hope and a future. God has a plan for you too. a good plan and not for evil. Give Him your heart and watch Him move in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment