Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, July 31, 2017

Without Warning by Lynette Eason

My review today is on the suspense novel, Without Warning. This is the second book in the Elite Guardians Series. I really enjoyed this book. I write reviews for people three times a week. People send me their books and I very seldom have to buy a book on my own. It would cost a fortune to buy enough books for me to review them on my blog. I liked Lynette's books so much that when she offered the first book, Always Watching, in this series free I had to get it. I liked that book so much that I had to buy this one. This book is well written, action packed, and full of adventure. I love the characters and that the characters of the first book are all an intricate part of this book as well. I know you will love it.
Restaurant owner Daniel Matthews is in his office when he hears an odd noise. It continues and he goes into the empty restaurant to find where it is coming from. In the basement he hears footsteps and then sees a shadow run through the back door. He chases after the man but is unable to get him. He finds a man hanging from one of the ceiling pipes, an apparent suicide.A man he had recently fired for embezzling. He calls 911.
Elite Guardian Katie Singleton is headed home when she sees blue and red flashing lights at the restaurant owned by the uncle of one of her self defense students. She drives up to see what was going on. As they deal with the situation they are notified that one of Daniel's other restaurants is on fire. The detective tells her to follow and bring Daniel with her.
Someone is out to destroy Daniel and all that he has. His niece hires the Elite Guardians to keep her uncle safe, even though the man is ex-military and feels he can protect himself but to keep his niece from worrying so much he allows the team to protect them. They all have a lot of excess baggage and need healing. God has a plan for these two; a plan for a hope and a future. God has a plan for you too. Trust Him and give Him free reign in your life. Watch Him turn your life around.

No comments:

Post a Comment