Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, March 3, 2017

Presumed Dead by Angela Ruth Strong

My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Presumed Dead. This is Angela's first book with LIS and I must say I can't wait to read her next one. I really like this book; it was fast moving, action packed, and well written. You will love her characters. You need to get a copy.

Ex-SOAR Pilot Preston Tyler has been hiding out for four years in his families cabin. He had been framed for sabotaging a helicopter during a military operation. He had tried to stop it but his team had all died and a body had been sent home to his family. Preston had no choice but to stay dead until he could find proof of his innocence. He had heard that his former sweetheart had broken her engagement after he had sent her pictures of her fiance` with another woman. As he stood on his porch he witnessed a man planting a bomb in her family cabin. He tried to get the license plate but a car got in the way. Holly was driving to the cabin. He must save her even if it meant going to prison for the rest of his life.

Attorney Holly Fontaine has run from all the publicity of the broken engagement. She came up to the mountain to heal but she had no more than arrived when her whole world blows apart. Preston, the only man she had ever loved comes riding up to save her on a Jet Ski and carries her away as her cabin blows to pieces. How could Preston be alive, she had been to his funeral? Who could be trying to kill her? Was it the other woman?

A journey of two broken souls; Preston has lost everyone he loved and felt the same way about God so he has lost his faith and his hope, Holly had found her faith through all of the hurt from the past and the broken engagement can she help Preston? God has a plan for these two, a plan much greater than they had even dreamed of. God has a plan for you too. Just surrender your life to Him and watch Him work out your mess.

7 comments:

  1. I know this web page offers quality based articles or reviews
    and extra data, is there any other website which provides these data in quality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she needs to be available that in detail,
    therefore that thing is maintained over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not resist commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right here is the perfect site for anyone who wishes to understand this topic.
    You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will need to?HaHa).
    You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic which
    has been written about for a long time. Excellent stuff, just great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up to every body, it's my first go to see of this website; this blog includes
    awesome and truly fine data in favor of readers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long)
    so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything.
    Do you have any suggestions for beginner blog writers?
    I'd really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your comment. I'm sorry your other comment got lost. I'm glad you enjoy my blog. I started out posting my thoughts and ideas but felt God leading me to do reviews. I'm sowing seeds, someday soon I will receive my harvest and I will get the reviews I need for my books. I started my blog on blogspot because it was free and I just followed their instructions. I still can't do a lot of what I see other authors do but I try. God BLESS you and your new blog. He will show you what he wants you to do just ask Him.

    ReplyDelete